The Day Before Christmas
by: Dr. Angela Kowitz Orobko
It was the day before Christmas
and all through the land.
People trying to complete
their last-minute Christmas plans.
Goodwill is around us,
if you open your eyes;
See people acting kindly;
it is Jesus in disguise.
Smiles and laughter
will rule this day,
With Christmas carols
playing along the way.
However, keep in mind
that a few souls will be
Not as much into Christmas
celebration as you and me.
A hole in their heart from a past
event that brought them despair.
Let us create for them new memories
and fill them with love and tender care.
Appreciate and value every
person that crosses your way,
Know them or not, express love
and kindness; make their day.
Christmas can be a magnificent
and marvelous time to bring
A new season of compassion and love,
let every bell chime and every voice sing.
“Merry Christmas to all and to all Love and Thanksgiving!”
- A warm greeting to you on Christmas Day (smartntrendymom.wordpress.com)
- Have Yourself a Merry Christmas! (feetfirstbook.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! (stjohnswortmontessori.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas (cupcakesandwanderlust.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas 2012! (cherokeebillie.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! (ngnrdgrl.wordpress.com)
- Merry Christmas! (ruthiedean.com)
- Merry Christmas (foodnerd4life.com)