Yesterday I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the wonderful Mira Jay of Divine Rhythm: Episodes of Whispering Beats! She is a phenomenal poet; so, be sure to go and visit her blog! It is an honor to receive the “Very Inspiring Blogger”, as it is my desire to make positive and loving contributions to the world; I feel profound joy when others get a spark of inspiration or a smidgen of delight viewing my blog. Thank you so very much Mira Jay!
Here are seven things about me:
1. I have done art since I was old enough to hold a crayon in my hand.
2. I love waterfalls and butterflies.
3. I enjoy swimming, biking and hiking.
4. I will never turn down a Dove chocolate.
5. I have a background in biology and education.
6. I have been to the beaches of Chile and the rain forests of Costa Rica.
7. I have conducted research on cockroaches in my undergraduate studies.
My seven nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are (amazing and inspiring!!!):
1. Influence Versus Control – insightful, food for thought
2. Grandfathersky – his poetry paints pictures in your mind and pulls on your heartstrings
3. Andy Dooley Weblog – he is Mr. Positive J. Inspiration (Joy is his middle name)
4. Spirit Space – she is simply joyful
5. Aspire, Motivate, Succeed – inspirational stories of people featured
6. 2RainyDayPeople – life long learning
7. The Alternate Economy – he is living the change he wishes to see in the world!
Rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees