To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
Everything has its appointed time; some call it Divine timing. People’s attitude about time is unique to each person. Time may seem fleeting or lethargic depending on the situation. Time is allotted to every aspect of our lives, as the verse suggests: a time when we are born, when we die, when we celebrate, when we cry, and it goes on and on as with our own imagination. There is a time for every thing imaginable or not as defined by God. However, how we choose to look at time is our choice. With that I would like to invite each of you to check out The Creating Time Mega Event... www.artellaland.com/time.html three weeks to change the way you see time forever!
I’m a featured contributor in the book, Creating Time: Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life written by Marney K. Makridakis and I’m so inspired by this event!
- A Time for Everything (1heartreflections.wordpress.com)
- Do You Embrace the Cycles of Your Life? (writingyourdestiny.com)
- Sometimes you have to let go (estherscott1257.wordpress.com)
- To Every Thing There is a Season… (liveboldlife.com)
- Ecclesiastes 3 (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- Spring Cleaning (follow4biblestudy.com)