Value of Wisdom…
She (wisdom) is a tree of life to those who grasp her, and one is happy who holds her fast.
As people grasp and hold onto wisdom, the tree and foundation of life, they will find themselves happy. Wisdom comes from clarity and comprehension of all the activities and events in our lives. The challenging part is recognizing the wisdom that comes from trying to comprehend the events in our lives. Some lessons in life are either too complicated or so simple that we often miss the wisdom from them. Keeping our hearts and our minds open to seeing things differently will permit us to have clarity.
For every given moment in our lives, we have been given the power of choice. We can choose action or inaction. Through reflection we can see consequences and rewards for every choice we make. When our choices promote love and kindness, the echoes of these positive choices are endless. So are the echoes of indignation and negative choices. A chain of events will be set in motion. Whether it will be a positive chain or negative chain depends on our choices and our reflection of the wisdom we gain from the events in our lives.
There are so many choices we make daily. Most decisions we do not even think about. Consider and truly reflect upon all the choices we make every day. Will you choose to interact with others and the world in a positive or negative way? Will you smile more? Will you worry about things for which you have no control? Will you use your money on something that will give you immediate gratification; or, will you share it toward a worthy cause? Will you share your time with others, use it productively, or waste it on something frivolous? Will you use paper or plastic bags at the grocery store; or, will you have the foresight to bring reusable bags with you? Will you reuse items in your household that you would normally toss into the garbage and give them a new purpose? Perhaps if we reflect more on each choice, we may gain more wisdom.
- Wisdom Benefits Everyone (abiblereader.wordpress.com)
- THE FIRST PRINCIPLE OF WISDOM – THE ATHEIST (Wisdom Series) (terencemuringisi.org)
- Proverbs day 4 – cheat codes for wisdom (thesandwichking.wordpress.com)
- Friday Proverb – Wisdom Speaks (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday Words of Wisdom – Wisdom – a Tool for the Future (intlpurposeblog.wordpress.com)
- Some of my favorite quotes of wisdom… (seredadailey.wordpress.com)
- The Feminine Side of Faith (countingmyblessings.typepad.com)
- MY – Weird Random (vdcoleman.wordpress.com)