Ah, the delight in accomplishment! ~Dr. Angela Kowitz Orobko
Okay, so I have a whole week ahead of me, which includes a brand new month! August is upon us on Wednesday! So, these are the top ten things I would like to get done:
1. Re-organize my computer desk.
2. Organize my art supplies.
3. Organize my research materials.
4. Clear off my art desk and craft table.
5. Get ahead in my writing and art projects.
6. Tweak my exercise routine and menu for the week (and maybe the month of August).
7. Create a time-line for my Friends-Of-The-Library Fall Paperback Book Sale at the Seafood Festival
8. Tie up all the loose ends of all my July projects and look at what needs to be done in August.
9. Consider the upcoming Fall season and flesh out what I would like to accomplish with Hearts That Care.
10. Visualize my future, show up for it by taking a few action steps daily.
Doable, yes! If I take on each one at a time and breaking them into steps. So, the rest of this evening I will chunk this list up into fun and manageable steps. Should I do a before and after picture for some of these? Hmm.
- Work in Progress (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Rest (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Fresh Start (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)