Don’t let fear stop you; it is selfish NOT to share your gifts and talents with the world. ~ Dr. Angela Kowitz Orobko
At times (like right now) I need to remind myself that I need to share my talents; it is selfish of me to hold back. God bestowed upon me many wonderful gifts to impart with others. He does not want me to hoard them and judge them. Who am I decide if I am good enough? That is only for God to decide. My words, my art, my insights are important. If I need to hear and see it, then most likely others need to read and see them, too.
We all have gifts, talents and experiences that are unique to us. No one else has the same exact ones. We connect and interact with others, build relationships and communities when we share our unique gifts and experiences. Empower others to see your value. Allow them to appreciate you and your unique talents. Don’t let fear make you appear selfish! You are amazing! Go out and share your gifts, talents and experiences. And, keep in mind, you cannot please everyone, but you can please yourself. Do what you please and you will find you will delight others.
- Forgiveness, a selfish act (erikarenea.com)
- Jonathan Edwards on Love and Selfishness (sethsoasis.wordpress.com)
- Time will Transform… (Dr. Angi’s Law #3) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Trust Your Creative Flow (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Gotcha! (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Bad Moments (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)