Joy is a choice; it is doing what you love most! ~ Dr. Angela Kowitz Orobko
Joy…expressed with a smile and felt in the heart. It is an elusive feeling for many, but why? Joy is a CHOICE! That’s right! It is a choice.
How? you ask. Look at your current situation. How do you feel about it? Why do you feel that way? Can you see other ways of looking at your situation? Do you see opportunities for joy in it?
For example, if you lost your current job, which for many, heck for most, can be devastating…but for those who choose to see joy in any situation sees an opportunity to finally look for a career they really love. Do you see how joy can work its way into your life if you so choose? I certainly hope so. It is my desire and prayer that you do. With joy, may you be blessed!
- You Can Do This (gail26g.wordpress.com)
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions (courageousjane.com)
- Joy is a Choice of My Behavior | Womens Bible Cafe™ (stgeorgesworkshops.wordpress.com)
- Stop Hiding, Start Hurting, Start Healing (peacefulwife.com)
- 10 Reasons To Go For Your Dream Job (thoughtcatalog.com)