My sister took this phenomenal picture yesterday morning. It is a moth! It was on her back porch screen and it clearly has smiles on it! I see at least two of them, do you?
Smiles, to me, are an outwardly expression of the love and kindness in our hearts. This moth is wearing its smiles and it goes to show you that smiles are all around us. Some smiles are more obvious and direct than others. We only need to be receptive. Can you feel the smile on my face as I you read what I wrote? I hope so! Smile, it is good for your heart, your soul and your well-being. 🙂
- 30 Ways in 30 Days – Day 3 (multipliedlove.com)
- It´s your smile (chipreesedotcom.wordpress.com)
- I really need to remember that I LOOK BETTER WHEN I SMILE (findalheri.wordpress.com)
- It’s Simple (hastywords.wordpress.com)
- The Value of a Smile (uwana.wordpress.com)