Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~ Albert Camus
Welcome, Autumn! The paintbrush of this upcoming season is transforming trees from variety of greens to oranges, reds, browns and golds. Yes, indeed, every leaf is autumn’s flower as a collection of them color our world in earthy tones. With the change of season comes cooler and crisper air that invites even the most reluctant of souls to come out and play outdoors.
Tomorrow is the first day of Fall; the autumnal equinox is upon us. One of two days in the entire year where we have equal parts day and night. It is balanced. It is a great reminder to find balance in our lives. And, it is such great timing as it comes to us on a weekend. Will you take time to reflect on change and balance? I will.
- The Autumn Equinox (jessielilac.blogspot.com)
- Reflections For Equinox: Hello Autumn 2012! (purelyholisticlondon.wordpress.com)
- Autumnal Equinox 2012- Harvest Your Gold (omtimes.com)
- Celbrating the Autumnal Equinox by Finishing What You Started (rachelfunkheller.wordpress.com)
- Autumn Equinox (naiadandthemoonof.wordpress.com)
- Autumn is a Second Spring (artfulparent.com)
- “Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower.”~Fall Quotes and Images – Beth Trissel (bethtrissel.wordpress.com)