I find that the more encouragement I give, the more I receive. Imagine that. And, I find myself looking for opportunities to encourage others in their intentions, goals and dreams. If they want to try something new and/or worthwhile, I urge them to try it. And, wow, the expressions on their faces…priceless.
Sometimes encouragement is needed when we are experiencing a low moment. Encouragement may come in many forms; and, one of the best forms of encouragement is comfort for others by simply being there for them and listening. All we really need to do is attentively listen. Encouragement can be a smile, a wink or a hug. Encouragement may be the spoken or written word, art or music. Anything that moves another heart and spirit in a positive way is encouragement.
The gift of encouragement is one of the most valuable and affordable gifts we can give to our family, friends and peers. Can you remember a time in your life when you were encouraged? How did it feel? It is an amazing feeling, isn’t it? I invite you to encourage someone…anyone. I bet it will be a great experience! May God and Love bless you and encourage your heart and spirit to encourage others.
- Consulting Your Soul (zen-haven.com)
- Always (pilgrimwanderings.wordpress.com)
- A fan from Germany just uplifted my spirit… (ahamin.wordpress.com)
- ENCOURAGEMENT from a scattered mind and flustered heart (melindavanry.wordpress.com)
- The Potential of a Positive Spirit (gloriaromlewski.com)
- Kate Spreckley – Energy Report for October / November 2012 (thegoldenagedaily.wordpress.com)
- Take heart. Your new life is at hand. – channeled by Ron Head (oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com)