I am so grateful that I had an extra hour of sleep last night! I felt a bit more perky and energetic as I got up this morning. I have so many wonderful plans for the new week, which start tonight. First I would like to write to my 10,000 word goal written by tonight for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo); I already have 6300 words written. I also plan on auditioning for a part in Fox on the Fairway with the Poquoson Islander Players. Tuesday is Election Day, Wednesday, I have a Poquoson Citizens for the Environment committee meeting.
I love that when I wake up now, the sun is up with me. I realize, too, that it will be getting dark an hour earlier. The shorter days make me appreciate the daylight that much more. I plan to seize each moment of daylight as it becomes more and more precious. How did you spend your extra hour this weekend? Any plans to enjoy the daylight hours as they dwindle away? If any of you are participating in NaNoWriMo, please seek me out as a writing buddy. My pen name is DocAngi (http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/docangi).
- NaNoWriMo #1 (sarahpotterwrites.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (lyssaproctor.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 (chasingstephanie.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Tips: stage directions and other lessons from script writing (12novels.com)
- NaNoWriMo, Wait for Me! Attempt #2 (chroniclesofatraveladdict.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo – National Novel Writing Month (disperser.wordpress.com)
- Halloween, NaNoWriMo, and Hurricane Sandy (verityglasswing.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo 2012 (xenogirl.com)
- Get What You Want from NaNoWriMo – Part 3: Quantity Over Quality (anitaking.wordpress.com)
- What do you think of NaNoWriMo? (wordznerd.wordpress.com)