Grateful For The Voting Process and Democracy
I am grateful that I get to vote! I have a voice and no one is going to take it away from me because I exercise my right to vote. In fact, I feel it is my responsibility to vote.
I follow the issues and make informed decisions. I voice my support and I voice my protests as I see fit. I am deeply grateful to have the freedom to do this. Furthermore, I respect and welcome the voice of others, who have different perspectives and insights.
The hodgepodge of wonderful ideas and different viewpoints is what makes The United States of America a WONDERFUL place to live. God bless the United States of America! I know my readers who are eligible to vote in the U.S. went out (or going to) and exercised their right to vote during this 2012 U.S. Presidential Election, right? Thank you and God Bless YOU!
- Why not voting is a form privilege, and voting is a form of power (lomonur.wordpress.com)
- I Like the Noise of Democracy (myrlandmarketing.com)
- America, Get Up, Get Out and Vote! (therisingmuse.com)
- Does your vote count? (marriagemattersjackson.wordpress.com)
- Vote, I don’t care for whom, just vote! (2broadsabroad.wordpress.com)
- Government – Think, Write, Vote, its all we have ! (cantbeeasy.com)