To simply be good and do the right thing is respectable and adequate; however, to truly be good for a cause and for a purpose would be noble and magnanimous. Consider at this very moment, for what do you truly live your life. Do you live for love and kindness; do you live for family and honor; do you live for friendship; do you live for democracy; or do you live for all of these things and more? Or, do you simply obey the rules and conform to society? I invite you to think about what truly inspires you to live as you begin each day of your life.
- Legal Theory Lexicon: Contractarianism, Contractualism, and the Social Contract (lsolum.typepad.com)
- Friendship – An Emotional Relationship Between Two Persons (nonaknowsbest.wordpress.com)
- The Nature Of Friendship (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- A Beautiful Friendship Can Exist (positiveboomer.net)
- Boundaries and Buttons (spreadinformation.wordpress.com)