Home and Heart
Home is where the heart is. You make your home wherever you are spiritually connected. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. A home is where love is found in abundance; it is encouraged and appreciated. My home is filled with many delightful memories and tokens of love. It is warm and inviting, as well as, fun and joyful; furthermore, if I were ever uprooted from my house, I would always carry my home in my heart because of the love and joy I have experienced in my home. What does your home look like?
- The comforts of home (longwalksanddarkchocolate.com)
- Something from the Heart (ponderingspawned.com)
- 5 Second Makeover! (pouredoutforchrist.com)
- Ululation (vsvevg.wordpress.com)
- Ten Thousand Pieces (scripturientdreamer.wordpress.com)