Create new traditions to bring more joy and unity into the lives of you and your loved ones! ~ Dr. Angi K. Orobko
In December we celebrate love, joy, generosity, charity, Christmas, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, rebirth, return of light, and so much more. How we choose to celebrate the holiday is entirely up to us. We can choose to create new ways to celebrate the season. The possibilities are endless. Take the opportunity to invite input from your loved ones when you create a new tradition or two. Ask yourselves, how can you best celebrate? What will make this season for you and your family more meaningful?
My loved ones and I celebrate Christmas each year. Yes, we usually put up a Christmas tree and exchange gifts; but, more importantly we honor the birth of Jesus Christ, as well as, prepare our hearts for the second coming of our Lord. This preparation can be in many forms, but ultimately it is being Jesus and Love for others, whether it is in the spirit of giving gifts and/or sharing time and talents.
I love the idea of creating care packages filled with necessities and goodies for people in need. I love the idea of doing deliberate and anonymous acts of love and kindness each week in the name of Jesus and Love. These can become new traditions in my family. There are countless other things we can do and I am open to receive any ideas my loved ones have in mind. How about you? Are you going to create a new tradition this December?
- The View Today (babiesincommon.wordpress.com)
- Intentional Christmas (journeyofsteps.wordpress.com)
- Giving From the Heart for the Holidays (mystiblu.wordpress.com)
- What does Christmas mean to you? (responsiveuniverse.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Traditions (myblogexactly.wordpress.com)
- The Journey to Light (janetsunderland.wordpress.com)
- Holiday Month! (findinghealthafterillness.wordpress.com)
- Finding Christmas In Christmas (greatdaneservicedog.wordpress.com)
- 7 Ways to Reclaim Holiday Joy and Overcome Stress (psychologytoday.com)
- Celebrate a Vegan Hanukkah (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)