Imagine changing the world just by changing our thoughts. Thoughts are where ideas are bred; and, ideas generally evolve into plans. From plans we move into action and soon we have change. Whether it is a positive change or a negative change, depends on our original thoughts.
Time and again, we do not sense our changing thoughts as we experience life, because when we experience life, we are in action mode. We often do things without thinking as we move through our daily routines. Imagine being more deliberate in each and every action you take. Imagine being present and aware of your thoughts. Do you see the potential in changing the world?
It most certainly has enormous potential to affect your immediate world as you make that mental mind shift from detachment to awareness. There is no harm in trying, is there? Change your thoughts and you change the world.
- Keep Calm… And Apply Yourself (stuartmccormack.wordpress.com)
- Negative Thoughts (cupofblessing.wordpress.com)
- From Bulgaria to Cuba in 14 days (insideofcreativity.wordpress.com)
- Think big. (dailymotivation4u.wordpress.com)
- Meditative Thought: Living the Awakened Life Now (awakenedlifenow.com)
- Some Thoughts For Dec. 1st (kiramoorescloset.wordpress.com)
- DonutQuest 2012 (joesterne.com)
- Change Your Thoughts, They’re Lying to You (meshaleigh.wordpress.com)
- Waiting Where You Dwell (weightingonthelord.wordpress.com)