Make time for those things you truly want to do. Worry not. The things that need your attention, will get it, but with more joy! The key is to schedule your time with balance in mind. I have found this to work really well for me! I find that I am getting so much more done because I am able to put forth more enthusiasm and energy to all my tasks because I scheduled in some “fun”.
I know during this time of year is a season of preparations, parties, shopping, decorating and loads of busyness. It does not have to take the wind out of your sails if you take the time to take a breather or two daily. And, yes, life happens when you make plans.
So, keep it flexible. You already know what you need to do. Just include an activity or two that will give you a spark. For me it is creating art to music. One song takes 5 minutes maximum. With a bit of set-up and clean-up, it is a total of ten minutes; and, wow, I am ready to do the next “need-to” task. What activities can you “squeeze-in” that will make you blissful? Balance is the solution!
- Follow Your Heart (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Making Time to Pray (essentialthingdevotions.com)
- Busy=Mummy.Fact (thebusymummy.wordpress.com)
- Balancing Precariously (iamthewarden.blogspot.com)
- I’ve Just About HAD it with “Passion” – (onequalitynote.wordpress.com)
- Managing a Job along with School (rtannw.wordpress.com)
- Gifts of Christmas – God with Us (essentialthingdevotions.com)
- A Life of Luxury: Choices, Trade offs, and the Benefits of Busyness. (mothersugar.wordpress.com)
- The Glorification of Busyness (superaalifragilistic.wordpress.com)
- Joyous Busyness – Thankvember NaNoROW, 11/28/12 (shanjeniah.com)