Patience is a quality of heart that can be greatly enhanced with deliberate practice. ~ Dr. Richard Carlson, Ph.D.
Patience is a gift of time. It is a state of allowing yourself and others to take their time, to be who they are and to wait. It is a very kind and loving action, but it is not easy. It takes practice.
It is said patience is a virtue and in the Bible there is a verse that starts with: Love is patient… (“Love is patient, love is kind” (1 Corinthians 13:4–8a)). Could it be said that patience is a form of love (as is kindness)? I believe it is. Patience may not always be the easiest to deliver; but, it is readily available in our hearts to give when we deliberately think about it and practice it.
Patience is definitely a quality of the heart. The more we practice patience, the more enriched we become as human beings.
- Love Always Begins With Patience (passionatechristianmarriage.wordpress.com)
- Patience Is a Virtue (konceptcarma.wordpress.com)
- The Importance of Patience (wrightlexi83.wordpress.com)
- Patience! Patience! Patience! (jeremycurryblog.wordpress.com)
- Love Is Patient….. (missderez.wordpress.com)
- Patience (prophetgeorge.wordpress.com)
- Practitioner of The Art of Patience (afromoves.wordpress.com)
- Learning Patience from Nature (princessofthelight.wordpress.com)
- Patience and Forgiveness (journeythereandbackagain.wordpress.com)
- The Value of Deliberate Practice in Online Learning (huffingtonpost.com)
Comments on: "Patience" (8)
Yes, patience IS love or at least an expression of love.
Indeed it is. ♥
Awesome words and art! Thank you for sharing ALL your talent!
Thank you so much, Silly. ♥
Angie! What a quality word to open back up with …
Thank you very much, Peter. It is great to be back. I have a poem for tomorrow’s post. And, I will be making an effort to visit my favorite fellow bloggers. 🙂
Hope all is well, my posting has slowed some, relocating soon to be near the grandchildren. But after that I plan to have more time to be creative…
Yes, all is well albeit busy. Being close to family is always wonderful and planning more creative time is a plus. May your relocating event be uneventful, safe and hopefully fun. I will be keeping you and your loved ones in my thoughts and prayers. ♥