I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful husband and fur-baby. Today we had a super walk together enjoying nature and each other’s company. As you can see from the photo, it was a beautiful day.
I deeply appreciate my husband, Rick, who supports me in countless ways; and, Sasha, my fur-baby, who is more than a fabulous companion. It is important to reflect on the loved ones in our lives and acknowledge their time and gifts that they share with us. Our spouses, our children and our fur-companions each have very significant roles in our lives, which deserve gratitude. Every act that they do, which makes your life more joyous and easier, needs to be recognized, acknowledged and appreciated.
Sometimes, however, when we get caught up in our daily routine and stresses, we forget our loved ones. We take for granted that they will be there for us. While this may usually be true, there will come a time in our lives when they will no longer be with us. It is important to cherish them as often as we can, acknowledge them, appreciate them and love them. They are the ones who are important, not the work, the chores, the daily routine and all the other stuff.
Therefore, I am taking time to think about my family and appreciate them as I write this brief article to thank them. Thank you Rick and Sasha! You are the best part of my life!
- Grateful for My Hands (TY-1) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Color (TY-2) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for my Physical Senses (TY-3) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for My Feet (TY-4) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for my Community (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Happy Thanksgiving – Gratefulness (talktodiana.wordpress.com)