One of the most delightful sounds I know is laughter. I am grateful for giggles, chuckles and laughter; moreover, the ability to make light of life and embrace humor. As the saying goes, laughter is the best medicine.
I believe that if I can giggle, I can get through most any stressful situation or tragic event in my life. One of the best emotions I know is laughter through tears; because, it is at that moment that I know I will be able to get through whatever heartache or hardship I am experiencing. Even the sound of laughter and giggles triggers joy and happiness.
I believe the giggling uplifts the spirit because it reminds us of times when we are able to laugh and giggle, such as when we were children. To appreciate giggles is to embrace blissfulness. I am grateful for giggles and laughter. (P.S. 2 months until Christmas, LOL).
- #10 (thegiggleplan.com)
- Happiness Habit Twenty: Laugh it off (triciainflow.wordpress.com)
- Laughter (vicariouslypoetic.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes, You Just Have to Laugh. (cicampbellblog.wordpress.com)
- Laughter to the Rescue (immigratingwithapurpose.com)
- Day eighteen (wordswrittenforyou.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Food and Home (TY – 8) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)