Grateful for Earth (TY-11)
When I think about our own solar system, only one planet out of nine sustains life! And, then I look among the stars and see all the billions and billions of stars (suns) in our Universe and wonder, how many planets are similar to our world? Are they filled with sentient beings and life as we know it? I am in awe with Earth and deeply appreciate all her resources and beauty. I am grateful for our magnificent world.
Earth is home not only to so many cultures of people, but also to a variety of life forms from single-celled organisms to towering, ageless trees. Organisms can be found in any environment on Earth, no matter how hostile it may be (such as deserts, arctic tundras and volcanoes), life forms have been found. Earth has nurtured all of us and she has provided for all of our needs. Furthermore, Earth is the only home we have; and, I intend to take care of my part of her. Thank you so much, Mother Earth.
- Astounding Stars – Part 2 (alreadyanswered.org)
- Grateful for Food and Home (TY – 8) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Sunshine (TY-10) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for my Family (TY – 6) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Seventh heaven with our sixth exoplanet paper (planethunters.org)