Friendships can often be taken for granted, especially those long-standing since childhood. I deeply appreciate all the interpersonal relationships I have and had in my life. Each person with whom I engaged in conversations, activities and other events have played a significant role in molding who I am today. I deeply care about each of my friends, no matter how long I have known them and no matter if I have ever met them face-to-face or not.
Each interaction has been special and I am grateful for each moment we shared, whether we exchanged e-mails, comments, talked on the phone, responded or posted on Facebook, Tweeted, blogged, etc. I deeply appreciate the time involved and the thoughts behind each moment, where you have thought about me. Thank you so very much for being a part of my life!
- Gratitude (themadpianist.com)
- Grateful for my Family (TY – 6) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Smiles (TY-12) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Kindness (TY-15) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Friendship (lindsayjgolden.wordpress.com)
- Interpersonal Relationships (chriskylerderma.wordpress.com)
- True Male Friendship from Guinness (djstormsblog.com)
- Grateful for Friendship (jonathanhilton.wordpress.com)
- Friendship (bwasdamlag.wordpress.com)
- Hoes Can Be Bros Too, Right? (coriscomplicatedorder.wordpress.com)