Grateful for Differences (TY-17)
A world without differences would not only be boring, but it would also be stagnant that is without growth and learning experiences. I am grateful for differences, whether it be difference of opinion or different styles and trends. Differences allow each of us to be unique and to stand out. Differences allow us to be imaginative and creative.
Without difference, everyone and everything would be the same, right? For example, everyday would be the same with the same weather, the time would not change, there would only be one species of the same gender speaking the same language thinking the same thing…it could get quite nonsensical. Right? I deeply appreciate having variety, contrasts and differences. These differences are in fact necessary. Viva la difference.
- Grateful for the Fall (planaheadeventsboise.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Sunshine (TY-10) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Friendship (TY-16) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Kindness (TY-15) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Smiles (TY-12) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Giggles (TY-9) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)