Ringing In The New Year by Dr. Angi K. Orobko
Praises be made! Tonight and everyday!
We are the ones to PAVE the WAY!
Anchor the moment with festivities!
Delight in ALL your PAST activities!
Honor the OLD, as you anticipate the NEW!
That is the very BEST thing to DO!
MORE importantly EMBRACE the moment at present!
Truly experience it; make it a GRAND EVENT!
Learn from it, enjoy it, give it your undivided attention.
It is those moments together that build our intention.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
♥ I am off to celebrate…
more to come in 2014. ♥
- Ring out the old.. (pennwic.wordpress.com)
- Ring out, wild bells, to the wild sky. (statesideswede.wordpress.com)
- Revelers start ringing in 2014 with fireworks (suntimes.com)
- New Year’s Eve playlist: 10 songs to ring in 2014 (globalnews.ca)
- Revelers worldwide begin ringing in 2014 (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
- New Year’s Celebrations Ringing in 2014 (voanews.com)
Comments on: "Ringing in the New Year" (1)
Let us all hope that 2014 will be a more peaceful year than those past. Thank you for keeping the love and positive messages coming and may they reach more and more people the world over. ❤