Even the smallest action steps will make your dream a reality.
~ Dr. Angela Kowitz Orobko
There are many expressions revolving around this concept, such as, Rome wasn’t built in a day; and, you need to learn to walk before you run. Once you have a dream; visualize yourself as you have already achieved it. Imagine the steps it took you to get there. Then, start doing them. Everyone started out the same way you did…naked and inexperienced.
If you want to be a writer, then write a little every day. If you want to be an artist, create art daily. If you want to be more athletic, then do a little more physical activity daily. If you want to be a size 8 (or less), then take small action steps daily to get there like track your food intake; and, burn more calories than you consume. If you want to change the world, make it more positive and feed the hungry; then be the change you wish to see. Express more positive emotions and start a food drive in your own locality.
Dream your dream. Visualize it. And then show up to take small actions steps toward it.
- Do You Allow Yourself to Dream? (tamadalearning.com)
- Visualizing and attracting the life we desire (beautyfullsoul.com)
- Success (Dr. Angi’s Law #8) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Nourishment for the Heart and Soul (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Playtime! (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Kindness (Dr. Angi’s Law #7) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- You are… (Dr. Angi’s Law #2) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- It Only Takes a Second… (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Making Memories (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- More Than Meets The Eye (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)