Love in the Face of Tragedy
In the face of the recent tragedy, the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut that took the lives of 27 people, let us embrace each other and be love. Let our hearts fill with compassion for those directly affected today as it has touched each of us. I know I have experienced disbelief, shed a few tears and questioned, “why?’ But, this will not bring our loved ones back to their living state.
Love, positive thoughts and prayers are the only things that will heal the wounds of today. Anger and sorrow will not. May God bless and comfort anyone who is experiencing anger and sorrow. May we all have a better understanding of each other and appreciate our fellow humankind a bit more. Let this tragedy bring us closer. Let us stem from our very being as pure love and send it out to those are deeply hurt today.
- Tragedy in Connecticut (graceelizabeths.wordpress.com)
- time of prayer (exegete77.wordpress.com)
- A Mourning Time. (rachaeleden67.wordpress.com)
- What I am Going to Say About the Newton Tragedy To My Own Three Sons (allthatmakesyou.com)
- Prayers for Connecticut Families (thedomesticfringe.com)
- How Do You Say Goodbye? (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)