PUTTING others DOWN and pointing out their flaws does NOT make ONE look better…it actually makes HE or SHE look judgmental, critical, hard-hearted and cold. Why not just outshine the competition through love and positive action? ~ Dr. Angela Kowitz Orobko
I guess I am getting a bit cynical (oh-oh!) with all the negative campaigning that seems a bit more one-sided than the other. Then, I put on my rose-colored glasses and found that there is a lesson in this! We can outshine our competition by what we do. Let us learn from our less enlightened political candidates! Action speaks LOUDER than words. We do not need to point out the flaws in others. That just makes us look judgmental or worse. We just need to be our shining selves.
If others are putting you down or pointing out your flaws, then consider the source. Smile, and outshine them with your positive attitude. At first you may take some of the negative talk to heart, but your light will shine through it. Furthermore, others are paying attention to you.
Take delight that they have so much time on their hands to take notice and they are able to find the needles in the haystack. They can watch you be the best person you know how to be as you continue to be your positive self. Be the star that your are and shine!
- Tone, not frequency of ads irk swing state voters (cnn.com)
- politic.. Comment Reply.. (cryinforthedyin.wordpress.com)
- What Do Others Think Of You? (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Joy in Action! (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- To Be Gentle and Patient… (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Bend (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Contrast (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Choose Joy (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- It Only Takes a Second… (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)