TV News Anchor Takes on A Bully! Kudos!
Jennifer Livingston, a morning anchor with WKBT-TV in La Crosse, Wisconsin, brilliantly articulated her self-worth and took a stand against bullying when responding to a viewer’s criticism about her appearance. The viewer assumed that Jennifer has led an unhealthy lifestyle. Although, Jennifer is not model thin; she is a beautiful, robust and bountiful woman. As you will see in the video, she gracefully and elegantly addressed the criticism and the bully.
Video Link (embed has been disabled so you will need to click on Video Link to take you directly to You Tube)
- Anchor responds to attack on her weight (wptv.com)
- TV Anchor Responds to Viewer Email Criticizing Her Weight (wkrg.com)
- VIDEO: TV anchor blasts viewer who criticizes her weight (thestar.com)
- News Anchor Bullied About Weight, Addresses Harsh Email On Air (fox4kc.com)
- New Anchor Called Fat, Goes OFF on Bullying in Awesome TV Tirade (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- The Evening Post: Jennifer Livingston WKBT-TV (geekalabama.com)
- Anchor: Viewer bashing weight a ‘bully’ (wivb.com)
- Jennifer Livingston, TV Anchor, Responds To Viewer’s Attack On Her Weight (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Overweight TV anchor rebuffs ‘bully’ on air (cbc.ca)
- Overweight Anchor Addresses Email Bully (fox8.com)