I have found that when I have strong convictions for certain issues like addressing negative behaviors and bullying with respect and kindness, my life has direction, purpose and meaning. I am happy. I am not floundering around seeking what is not in my heart.
Some people, who are uncertain where they stand with life issues will vacillate, which often leads to dissatisfaction, unhappiness and disappointment. Fulfilled lives start with a strong belief and/or a passion for something, which gives you direction. Consider your own heart, your beliefs and your passions. What excites you? Let this lead your actions and you will find satisfaction and joy.
- Anti-bullying week: Start Telling Other People (blogs.independent.co.uk)
- Anti Bullying Week 2012 – Say No to Bullying (maddsuspicions.wordpress.com)
- High School Horror: THREE Students Commit Suicide in Seven Weeks (ronskemp.wordpress.com)
- Stand Up and Stop the Madness..a Year Later… (camsgranny.wordpress.com)
- Fine Bros Get Serious, Stand Up To Bullies In Latest ‘Teens React’ (tubefilter.com)
- WATCH: Dark Anti-Bullying Video Targets Bystanders (huffingtonpost.ca)
- Students stand up to bullying (lfpress.com)