Smiles uplift my spirits, especially the unexpected smiles of strangers. I genuinely appreciate the smiles of others. No matter how my day is going, a smile brings me up.
This simple facial gesture conveys an unspoken message that everything is going to be alright and you are wonderful just as you are. A smile is an expression of kindness in which the joyous spirit of another touches the hearts of all who witness that smile. A smile is easy and simple to do; and, it is a small thing that often makes a big difference in the lives of others. I am very grateful for smiles.
- Grateful for my Family (TY – 6) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Giggles (TY-9) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Grateful for Sunshine (TY-10) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. ~ Mother Teresa
Her gentle smile removed all worries…have you ever experienced that gentle smile? Maybe it was at the doctor’s office from the unnamed medical assistant; maybe it was the nameless cashier who handled your purchases at the grocery store; or maybe it was the unknown driver in the car next to yours. A smile is a gift. A gift we can share and a gift we can receive. Smiles have a way of removing fear and putting you at ease. I find when I smile, even at myself, it puts me in a wonderful state of mind. Smile, and the world smiles with you.
The above artwork is an original painting I did today in watercolor. The idea was to capture a gentle smile for my blog today. I added a little color pencil for the fine detail work. Not only do her lips smile, but so do her eyes. May this smile bring one to your face. If you would like to see more of my artwork you can find it on these three locations on the internet: 1. Blissful Art (Word Press blog), 2. Angela Kowitz Orobko, Ed.D. – Gallery and 3. Hearts That Care – Gallery
- Strength In Smiles (theinnerwildkat.wordpress.com)
- Gifts of Art (greenislescrafts.com)
- Dont Let Your Smile Extinct.. (cherrypositive.com)
- The Wake Up Smile (mindyourpositives.com)
- Smile… (darlenepurcell.wordpress.com)
- Day Two, Smile (thirtydaystohonor.wordpress.com)
- Everytime you smile… (littlethingsoflife.wordpress.com)
- Operation Smile: Something Definitely Worth Smiling About (carrigansjoy.blogspot.com)
My sister took this phenomenal picture yesterday morning. It is a moth! It was on her back porch screen and it clearly has smiles on it! I see at least two of them, do you?
Smiles, to me, are an outwardly expression of the love and kindness in our hearts. This moth is wearing its smiles and it goes to show you that smiles are all around us. Some smiles are more obvious and direct than others. We only need to be receptive. Can you feel the smile on my face as I you read what I wrote? I hope so! Smile, it is good for your heart, your soul and your well-being. 🙂
- 30 Ways in 30 Days – Day 3 (multipliedlove.com)
- It´s your smile (chipreesedotcom.wordpress.com)
- I really need to remember that I LOOK BETTER WHEN I SMILE (findalheri.wordpress.com)
- It’s Simple (hastywords.wordpress.com)
- The Value of a Smile (uwana.wordpress.com)