Today is the perfect day to decide what you are ready to let go, release and forgive. Take a moment and ponder. Think about your year. Ask yourself the following questions: What are you ready to let go? What are you ready to release? What are you ready to forgive?
My year was filled with many ups and downs. I am ready to let go of all the hurts, the grief, the struggle, the unnecessary drama, poor communication and misunderstanding, pretenses and phoniness, disconnect, fear, the extra weight upon my frame that only serves to drag down my high spirits and energy.
I ready to let go of my resistance to change and avoidance of new experiences. I am ready to release seeking approval from others. I am ready to let go of criticism, especially self-criticism. I am ready to release my uneasiness around certain people and new situations. I am ready to forgive all the wrongs and negative situations of my past. I am ready to let go of ALL those things and actions that no longer serve me.
2013 will be a powerful year; a year that will allow me to shake out all the old ways and habits that no longer serve me. It is a year to fully step into creative self-expression and abundant support for my dream from all that is. 2013 is a time for my vision to become a reality. I am ready to appreciate, invite and embrace love in my life, success, great health, a fit body, successful publication of my books, travel opportunities and adventures into unknown territory that will bring me prosperity. I am ready to step into my life fearlessly and live!
What are you ready to embrace, invite and appreciate in 2013? Take this opportunity to really think about it. I invite you to narrow all your thoughts from all the questions in this article into one word you wish to fully live in 2013. My word of the year is FEARLESS. (To get the step-by-step directions on how to do your own “New Year Art” go to www.heartsthatcare.net, scroll down to image, FEARLESS, and click).
- Embracing 2013 (crittyjoy.com)
- Untangle Yourself (gofamint.wordpress.com)
- Tips for a Great 2013: Embrace the Unexpected (writeproject.wordpress.com)
- Forgive Yourself (barefootbarn.wordpress.com)
- What might be a truly healthful outlook on New Year resolutions? (aglimpseofheaventhephilosophyoftruehealth.wordpress.com)
- Readying for the Next Phase (2voices1song.com)
- Word of the Year Time Again (pipmiller.wordpress.com)
- Change = Opportunity (montyrainey.wordpress.com)
- When To Hug Someone: Life’s Greatest Mystery (you-monsters-are-people.com)