Dr. Wayne Dyer has often said that TRUE NOBILITY is really NOT about being better than everyone else. It is about being better than you used to be. It is shedding the mantra of the ego, “what’s in it for me?” and practicing the mantra of one’s highest self, “how may I serve?” Dr. Dyer feels that there is no greater model of that than the man who lived in Assisi (Saint Francis).
I believe each of us are gradually awakening to this higher spirit within ourselves, where we can shed the self-serving habits. We are developing our loving and compassionate hearts and spirits by practicing love and kindness, no matter the circumstances. We are beginning to show our capacity and ability to be pure love to one another, to all living creatures, to our environment and to our world.
Everything in our world are our sisters and brothers. We get to share our pure and unconditional love to our sister butterflies, brother birds, sister flowers, brother sun and sister moon. We get to live from the place within us where there is no condemnation, no judgment, no criticism towards any of God’s children, anywhere! The moment we can love that of which we most fear or hate, then we will know pure, unconditional love that of which is Jesus Christ and God (and all the higher spirits of the Universe). We DO have the ability! We can be love for each other and the world. I believe this to be awesome and wonderful.
- Just be your true, authentic self… for real! (gr8fulbugger.com)
- Wayne W. Dyer – Live in a Universe That Loves You – 16November2012 (thegoldenagedaily.wordpress.com)
- The Art Of True Nobility (mindsofothers.wordpress.com)
- Here is How You Do It (turcanprogram.com)
- Dr. Wayne Dyer: Wishes Fulfilled (alaskapublic.org)
- Saint Francis and the Imitation of Christ (insightscoop.typepad.com)