Joy often comes when I am able to simplify my life, which for me is letting go of some obligations and removing clutter from my calendar and my studio. It is so refreshing being in a state of simplicity. The quality of keeping things simple and uncomplicated liberates me and my creativity and makes me happy. I am free to think more clearly because simplicity allows me to focus on what is truly important, which are all those things that are in my heart such as interpersonal relationships, connections, kindness, love and joy. Do you see how joy and simplicity are connected? How can you simplify your life?
- Simplicity. (eminayiden.wordpress.com)
- Happiness and Simplicity (ministryofhappiness.wordpress.com)
- On a mission called Simplicity… (harmeetanand.wordpress.com)
- Simplicity as truth (findingforrest.com)
- Happiness: The Beauty of Simplicity… (eof737.wordpress.com)