Even the smallest action steps will make your dream a reality.
~ Dr. Angela Kowitz Orobko
There are many expressions revolving around this concept, such as, Rome wasn’t built in a day; and, you need to learn to walk before you run. Once you have a dream; visualize yourself as you have already achieved it. Imagine the steps it took you to get there. Then, start doing them. Everyone started out the same way you did…naked and inexperienced.
If you want to be a writer, then write a little every day. If you want to be an artist, create art daily. If you want to be more athletic, then do a little more physical activity daily. If you want to be a size 8 (or less), then take small action steps daily to get there like track your food intake; and, burn more calories than you consume. If you want to change the world, make it more positive and feed the hungry; then be the change you wish to see. Express more positive emotions and start a food drive in your own locality.
Dream your dream. Visualize it. And then show up to take small actions steps toward it.
- Do You Allow Yourself to Dream? (tamadalearning.com)
- Visualizing and attracting the life we desire (beautyfullsoul.com)
- Success (Dr. Angi’s Law #8) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Nourishment for the Heart and Soul (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Playtime! (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Kindness (Dr. Angi’s Law #7) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- You are… (Dr. Angi’s Law #2) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- It Only Takes a Second… (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Making Memories (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- More Than Meets The Eye (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
Comments on: "Dream, Visualize, Action!" (12)
Awesome blog 🙂 Well said
Thank you so very much! 🙂
Begin with the end in mind. The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. So many ways to create, we have to remember life is not TV!
So very true! Thank you for sharing such wonderful words of wisdom. ♥
Things take a lot longer if you don’t start. Even the smallest step is progress! Great message!
Thank you so very much! ♥
Dr. Angi –
Thank you for the reminder. Very well said. The journey is worth each step, no matter how small each step may be and no matter how long the journey may be. Change does begin with each one of us alone.
Blessings to you,
I deeply appreciate your comment and support Farah. ♥
VERY INSPIRATIONAL, Your Blogs ROCK, Keep on Blogging, & Keep on Rocking it in a way ONLY YOU can do, Thank You!!!
AWESOME! My heart is grateful to receive such AMAZING feedback! ♥ Angi
[…] Dream, Visualize, Action! (akissofbliss.wordpress.com) […]
[…] Dream, Visualize, Action! (akissofbliss.wordpress.com) Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterPinterestEmailPrintLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. […]