Nothing invites more positive attention than a great attitude along with a captivating smile! ~ Dr. Angela Kowitz Orobko
Attitudes are truly contagious. I make an effort to keep my attitude positive especially in the face of negativity, challenges and emotional vampires (people who literally exhaust you emotionally). When I continue to share love and kindness in all my actions with no expectation of anything in return, I ultimately feel better. My energy level is higher.
Have you seen this in your own experiences? Go into any situation with a positive attitude and you will feel great afterward. It is a double blessing when you receive a winning outcome, especially if the others involved come out of it with a positive attitude. This builds positive relationships with people.
On the flip side, when you go into a situation with anger or another negative attitude, most likely you will infect others. They will be negative right back at you. That would benefit no one! Nothing invites more positive attention than a great attitude. Awareness is key; keep your attitude in check. Remember, attitudes are contagious. Is yours worth catching?
- The Power of Attitude (thetaoofwealth.wordpress.com)
- Keeping the compass true (brokenbrilliant.wordpress.com)
- Reaction…Let’s Keep it Positive (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- More Than Meets The Eye (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Bouncing Back… (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Bad Moments (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Nourishment for the Heart and Soul (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- It Only Takes a Second… (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- Miss Things (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
- People are Mirrors (Dr. Angi’s Law #10) (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
Comments on: "Is Yours Worth Catching?" (7)
most days yes , but then on those moments when they are not
I wander down with Alice into the quiet of the rabbit hole…
Thank you so very much, Lady Blue. I really appreciate you and your wonderful feedback. Love, Angi ♥
I attest that your positive attitude has “caught on” with me. Thank you for your positive messages.
That is wonderful Joan. Thank you for your continual support. I love the feedback. ♥ Angi
[…] got a little boost from another blogger who […]
[…] Is Yours Worth Catching? (akissofbliss.wordpress.com) Share this:FacebookLinkedInTwitterPinterestEmailPrintLike this:LikeBe the first to like this. […]
[…] Is Yours Worth Catching? (akissofbliss.wordpress.com) […]